Sunday, February 7, 2010

Could Throwing Up Hard Create Aneurysm How Can I Easily Create Advanced Video Effects? Specifically Through A Computer Program?

How can I easily create advanced video effects? Specifically through a computer program? - could throwing up hard create aneurysm

Well, I only saw a video that inspired me for this. The person who hands him a little, and a ball of fire was raised, "crawl on his hands. Then they laid their hands and pushed in the initiation of a movement, and the fire balls were thrown at the camera and the explosion. How do I Create video effects like this is difficult, and I use a free program to create them?

Thank you for your help

Sandman

1 comments:

.PANiC said...

Now the question is contradicting itself, "easy" and "not advanced to go" together. The work must be! First, it must build the 3D model of the fireball that thinks it's all animation frames, then put them in the normal video with a good time. It takes a lot of effort and practice.

Post a Comment