Saturday, January 16, 2010

Getting Ringworm In Multiple Spots Sores On My Sons Head?

Sores on my sons head? - getting ringworm in multiple spots

my son is 5 years. 2 Summer began receiving head injuries in their hair, or in the vicinity. Whole area is swollen, red and hot to. The next day would be an oozing wound in half the size of a quarter. I took him to his pediatrician, who is tested for MRSA, the answer is no. Then we went to a dermatologist who told us that there has been Kerion (a form of ringworm that affects the scalp), which under strong medications (griseofulvin) for 6 months and antifungal cream applied several times a day. Nothing worked, was again tested for ringworm and it always came back negative, but the wounds are still preserved. perhaps only once every 2 or 3 of last year and hadnt had a final since the summer, but last week, a different, and she began to heal, there appeared another again today. I took him to an allergist in a few weeks ... Other suggestions ... I can not do so much more, I have to figure out what is wrong with my son.

Oh, and they arent contagious that a twin brother, a brother and one years old and has ap none of us realized.

1 comments:

greengo said...

Go to the clinic at the university there and see a pediatric dermatology. Do not mess with local newspapers, which is clearly not seen this problem before. Is dermatologist tested fungi, before using any of 5 years in an extremely dangerous drug? I hope so, omg.
It can Perifolliculitis a head, shall be treated as an infection and inflammation of the skin, preferably with Retin-A or possibly have some steroids. Yes, the university for his son in front of the leg more.

Post a Comment