Saturday, January 2, 2010

I Want Buy Lingeri From Brasil Help! I Have A Visa Gift Card And Want To Buy Things Online!?

Help! i have a visa gift card and want to buy things online!? - i want buy lingeri from brasil

I just need to know whether I can use the Visa card to buy things from Apple and / or eBay. If possible, one could tell you how you, because once asked to pay American Eagle and even an additional $ 1.75 for shipping and used a gift card, but I got a call the next day had to do something more. Thank you for your help!

2 comments:

jughead said...

I'm one too. Look at the back of the paper that comes into the bag with the card. See the paragraph in the column. It tells you what to do.

OldJimmy said...

It should be the same work as a credit card. eBay May is another story, and you must use PayPal enables you to simultaneously add a debit card, do not know whether it is permissible to use a gift card.

Post a Comment