Sunday, January 24, 2010

How Long Does It Take For Amoxicillin To Get Out Of Your System How Long Does Amoxicillin Remain In Your System?

How long does amoxicillin remain in your system? - how long does it take for amoxicillin to get out of your system

I ask because I'm on birth control and I know that antibiotics can alter the effectiveness of the pill. I take three tablets per day and will end tomorrow, I'm using a backup method, but I want to make sure to wait a while after my last pill amoxicillin pill burden on BC.

4 comments:

mahz85 said...

Amoxicillin has a longer half-life very short, ca. 1 hours (if you have) normal renal function. must be removed within 5-6 hours after the last dose (bad kidneys = approx. 60-70 hours).
just to be safe, I recommend later with Birth Control backup for a few days.

Cherry_B... said...

Amoxicillian is a form of pennicillian and must remain in the system a few days after the last tablet. For now, use a copy of the form of birth control pills with British Columbia.

Poker Face said...

I belive only take antibiotics for a week, the system for a month, but birth control, I have no idea!

dEniSe said...

In general, a drug, it will not rely on generic drugs, usually remains in the blood of 72 hours. even when it comes to blood donation, you must wait 72 hours or 3 days before blood is drawn, because the medicine is still strong in the bloodline.

Post a Comment